Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Another spector but not the other specter; this one's out for murder!!!

Phil Spector accused of murder


I did this cartoon on Phil Spector mainly because of his appearance. I don't go out of politics too much unless it's something worth doing (something I should do most of the time) or in this case, something that definitely catches my eye. By no obvious means am I trying to celebrate this man's life, I guess it was something more visual than anything else.....having said that, this is my take on Phil Spector. If you're able to read the numbers on his inmate shirt, here's what they mean:
04-05-1962 Lana Clarkson's date of birth (Spector's murder victim)
02-03-2003 is date of her death

I figured that would be a better way of linking the murder to him by having him wear her "dates" as his prisoner ID #

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share